We are the global leader in smart personalized mass video production technologies and provide customized solutions to create great video micro-moments for the sports, amusement park and tourism industries. To support our growth strategy we are looking for a
Content Marketing Specialist (80-100%)
The Content Marketing Specialist is a critical member of our team, providing exceptional, effective marketing content to clients and prospects in a range of industries for our video products. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Content Marketing Specialist will work cross functionally with our creative, operational and product teams to conceptualize and create compelling messages for websites, email campaigns, campaign landing pages, and associated digital advertising channels.
In this role, you will:
- Create custom, tailored content for a wide range of clients and prospects for websites, email marketing campaigns, campaign landing pages and other digital content as needed.
- Coordinate with our teams to acquire client information and marketing goals.
- Manage all content creation for client’s digital marketing strategy.
- Conduct pre-research as needed for specific industries.
- Possess strong quality mindset and strive for minimal errors
- Communicate ideas, solicit feedback and offer ideas for new products and/or process improvements.
Required skills & background:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications, Journalism preferred).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing capacity, ideally B2B.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing & editing web content.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM best practices, branding, and digital advertising.
- Must be proficient with SOM management tools.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively w/multiple teams, including external partners.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously while prioritizing work assignments.
- Experience with blogging, ebooks, and other digital content a plus!
- This is a client facing role and exceptional customer service will go a long way in being successful in this role.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- A sense of humor and an ability to pivot quickly as business needs change is much appreciated!
- Native English speaking a must, German language skills a plus.
If you are looking for international experience, want to be part of an inspiring startup and have an entrepreneurial DNA then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application and CV by email.
c/o yoveo AG
+41 44 44 204 17 10